Illumi Run - The Ultimate Party on the Run!
- DateSATURDAY, 5 SEPTEMBER 2015
- Gates Open4:30PM
- Run Start6:30PM
- EventGold Coast Illumi Run
- DateSaturday 5 September 2015
- Bag CollectionThursday 3 September 2015, 12.00pm - 7.00pm (Gate 3)
- Bag CollectionFriday 4 September 2015, 12.00pm - 7.00pm (Gate 3)
- Late RegistrationsSaturday 5 September 2015, 2.00pm - 6.30pm (Gate 3)
- Gates Open4.30pm (Gate 3)
- Run StartFrom 6.30pm
- Run After PartyApproximately 7.30pm - 9.30pm (Main Field)
- Event Day ParkingParking available for Illumi Run customers in the Blue Car Park (off Alabaster Drive) for $10.00 per vehicle.
- Non-Event Day ParkingParking will be available for customers collecting their bags on the Thursday & Friday in the Yellow Car Park (in front of the indoor sports centre next door to Metricon Stadium)
Entry Terms & Conditions
Metricon Stadium’s normal Entry Terms & Conditions apply for this event. Click here to view these terms and conditions.
The Illumi Run is a licensed event in which alcohol will be available for purchase from a designated bar outlet. In line with Liquor Licensing requirements customers may be requested to provide proof of age identification when purchasing alcohol, if valid identification is not able to be presented service will be refused.
The Illumi Run event is open to participants aged 10 years and above. Participants aged 10 & 11 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the duration of the event.
Cloaking of personal items (not including prohibited items) is available inside the stadium (near Aisle 137) for customers who wish to store their belongings whilst participating in the run.
Cloaking services are provided free of charge to all customers.
Transport & Parking Options
Getting to the Gold Coast Illumi Run on Saturday 5 September 2015
Parking will be made available to Illumi Run customers in the Blue Car Park (accessed off Alabaster Drive) on Saturday 5 September 2015. Parking will be charged at $10.00 per vehicle and is subject to capacity.
Additional Parking Operators
There are two private parking operators that offer paid car parking in close proximity to the stadium for this event. These parking options are privately run and are not associated with Metricon Stadium. Please note these parking options may vary at any time at the discretion of the car park operator. Some operators include:
– Dream Centre Christian Church – Corner of Nerang-Broadbeach Road & Chisholm Road
– Croatian Sports Centre – Nerang-Broadbeach Road (west of Chisholm Road)
Drop Off & Pick Up
A dedicated drop off and pick up point will operate from the southern side of Nerang-Broadbeach Road. This drop off zone is accessed by taking the first left after Alabaster Drive, when travelling westbound on Nerang-Broadbeach Road.
No dedicated public transport services will operate for the Illumi Run, customers requiring Public Transport should look to utilise available regular services on Queensland Rail and Surfside Buslines.
Customers are welcome to utilise Queensland Rail train services to and from Nerang Station to access the event. Nerang Station is located approximately 2.5km from Metricon Stadium. For full timetable information click here or visit the TransLink website.
Surfside Buslines Route 745 operates between Broadbeach South station and Nerang Station (via Pacific Fair Shopping Centre). For full timetable information click here or visit the TransLink website.
A designated taxi rank will operate from the stadium’s bus hub outside Gate 3. Only registered taxis are permitted to drop off and pick up from this location.